Click on the image above to learn more about the M1 Carbine

Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > For Sale > Wanted+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: Rock-Ola T4 TH**FOUND**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: Rock-Ola T4 TH**FOUND**
    Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 11:36am
I am not going to break-the-bank to pursue a complete correction, but if I can find a ROCK-OLA Type IV trigger housing...that may give me the impetus to pursue it.

Trade or purchase.

Edited by floydthecat - Oct 16 2019 at 12:33pm
TopThree View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TopThree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 1:13pm
There is a company,by the name,Riverbank Armory.They deal only in,M1 Carbines and Garands and parts.Here is the web site.www.riverbankarmory.com.I have bought some parts from him.His parts are very good,but he is not cheap.Good luck.TopThree.
Richard K Lane
floydthecat View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by TopThree TopThree wrote:

There is a company,by the name,Riverbank Armory.They deal only in,M1 Carbines and Garands and parts.Here is the web site.www.riverbankarmory.com.I have bought some parts from him.His parts are very good,but he is not cheap.Good luck.TopThree.

Their reputation is somewhat clouded by serious collectors as to the authenticity of some of their components. I have visited the site, but have to date made no purchases. 

All suggestions are appreciated.
painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 1:52pm
Welcome to the forum.
May I suggest trying a search:

Riverbank armory reviews

Charlie-P777
Living Free because of those that serve.....
Jt22453 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jt22453 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 2:05pm
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Jt22453 Jt22453 wrote:

http://stores.robsmilitarycollectables.com/trigger-housing-m1-carbine-rock-ola-type-iv/

I had looked at that one and it appears to be marked BE-B. Did IBM provide T4’s to Rock-Ola?

Riverbank lists a complete housing for a mere $599. I’d rather find a stripped housing and gather the innards as I go.
Jt22453 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jt22453 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 2:41pm
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 2:49pm

Has to be a type IV for my SN range.
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by painter777 painter777 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Riverbank armory reviews

Charlie-P777

I did....it just confirms what I have read. I would never give him $599 anyway.
desert-storm View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desert-storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 3:18pm
Contact Roger "6Ring" on the CMP forum, he has lots of carbine parts and very honest.  Here is his e-mail which he does not mind sharing.  Roger Mickelson    flopear@comcast.net  
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 4:05pm

Hmm, would you consider sharing pictures of those parts.

*WARNING*
You may be disappointed with the findings.

It is not in anyway meant to discourage you.  Many new collectors wade into the river

painter777 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote painter777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by floydthecat floydthecat wrote:

Originally posted by painter777 painter777 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Riverbank armory reviews

Charlie-P777

I did....it just confirms what I have read. I would never give him $599 anyway.

@ Floyd,
My reply was mean't toward our new member Top Three,
Just In case I caused any confusion. 

CH-P777
Living Free because of those that serve.....
Glen in Fla View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen in Fla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2019 at 9:13am

Good luck with that...

Glen in Fla
Rcycles45 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcycles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2019 at 6:17pm
I have a type 4 Rock-ola TH Bavarian black with Bavarian markings if your interested ?
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Rcycles45 Rcycles45 wrote:

I have a type 4 Rock-ola TH Bavarian black with Bavarian markings if your interested ?

PM on the way.
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floydthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2019 at 12:31pm
NO LONGER NEEDED

This itch has been scratched.

Thanks Scott!
 Post Reply Post Reply