Forum Home Forum Home > The Club > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CMP AFFILIATION PLEASE READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2021 at 6:37pm
Check your profile. For firearms sale you must have your street address, no P.O. Boxes. I believe you can buy things other than firearms and ammo with a PO box.
Items in red cannot be seen by members, The top 3 are required to be filled out correctly for CMP purchases.
Date of birth shows at the bottom of the home page when it is your birthday. We do not need it.
Age however is in your profile. Lets others know what age group you are in.

Address for CMP Roster:Street number and street name
town/city, state, zip: town, state, zip
Last Name, First: Please! Last Name, First
Date of Birth: not displayed, but shows whose birthday it is today
Location: this is what others see. Must have town and state for selling
Interests:others can see
Howlingriffon View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howlingriffon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2021 at 7:50am
Info updated.  When do we know when we are affiliated?
Thank you
Jason
usmcdoc67 View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmcdoc67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2021 at 4:54pm
Updated info
Glenn
Abel4287 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abel4287 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2021 at 7:08pm
I joined in July of this year and have sent in my paperwork to the CMP for a purchase would I be on the list ? Thank you 
USMC 2111
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2021 at 10:30am
The list is compiled every 4-6 months. Next list is going in the first week of October.
If anyone else needs to be on the CMP eligibility list please check your information.

Some common mistakes are not having the last name first (comma) followed by your first name.

Correct
Smith, John

Incorrect
John Smith           
Smith John (no Comma)

The comma is needed to separate the last and first name to correct columns.
If you put your name in the wrong order the CMP may not search your last name in the first name column.

Thank you for making this job easier

Abel4287 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abel4287 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2021 at 11:23am
Thank you so much I will double check my info.
USMC 2111
Screech View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2022 at 10:02am
Is this post current? If so when will the membership list be sent to CMP next? Thank You
Timothy View Drop Down
On Point
On Point

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2022 at 11:22am
My wife and I are interested in participating in one of CMP’s shooting programs later this summer, and need to claim membership in an affiliated org. How do I become validated as a member of US Carbine’s?

I did send in my data sheet last week and received a confirmation email.

Thanks
Tim
T R
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2022 at 5:10pm
It worked! Yesterday I emailed CMP customer service to get my account updated using the CCC as affiliated club.  Got reply today saying it was updated and sure enough it works.

Thanks Dan!
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2022 at 5:19pm
Tim, The next update goes in the first week of April, which you will be on, as well as anyone that has met the requirements and have their full and correct information in their profile.

Slingo, yes it works, you have been on the list for a long time now!
sling00 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sling00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2022 at 6:37am
Originally posted by New2brass New2brass wrote:

Slingo, yes it works, you have been on the list for a long time now!
I have tried 2 or 3 times before but the Cust Service rep didn't know what I was talking about or I got no reply.   This is great.  Do you know if they automatically update CCC members' accounts each year or do we have to request an update?

Thanks!
GotSnlB28 View Drop Down
Hard Corps
Hard Corps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GotSnlB28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2022 at 7:42am
At least for CMP e-store, my experience has been that I need to email customer service every year to update my membership status, even though I am both a GCA member and CCC member and it has never lapsed.
New2brass View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dan Pinto, Photo Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New2brass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2022 at 10:37am
Am am not sure what the CMP has to do on their end for an individual account.
The club has a different relationship with the CMP in that we do not do membership cards.
When you call or submit an order you put the club name and number and they pull up the clubs approved roster to see if you are on it and proceed.

I know there there have been some changes in the employees over the years. If you are having trouble with them not understanding the club list Please PM or email me the details and I will talk to them to find out how things can go smoother.

Rebel92 View Drop Down
Grunt
Grunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2022 at 10:20am
Information updated, please add me! Gonna try to snag me a junker 1911. 
beeman9621 View Drop Down
Recruit
Recruit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeman9621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2022 at 9:53pm
Based off previous posts, it looks like it will be a few months, but any idea when the list will be updated again? I know I don't have the required points on my account yet, but assuming it's a month or so out I can't see that being a problem.
Robbie Jennette
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345